You can win up to $3000 every month with the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey “WalgreensListens”. The Walgreens company have introduced this customer feedback survey to know their customer’s experience tales on their stores and make the store outlets better than they already are. To return their surveyor’s good will to give feedback, they choose a lucky winner who is rewarded with a $3000 cash.
The WalgreensListens program lets its customers participate in the sweepstakes where you have to answer the questions related to your shopping experience at their store. Negative comments are fully welcomed on WalgreensListens survey. If you ever were mistreated by the staff, or had any bad experience at their store, then you can freely share it on the survey.
On completion, you will be added to the list of participants and at the end of the month, a random winner will be chosen. To participate in this survey, there are certain rules and requirements. Here, we will tell you the full details regarding the Walgreens survey and how you can enter this survey easily.
Walgreens company never stops to improve itself. They are always keen to know their customer’s feedback about the service and offerings provided at Walgreens. That’s why Walgreens decided to take customer satisfaction surveys from the customers.
This way they can directly get in touch with the customer needs and complaints. To reward the loyal customers who took part in the survey, there is a sweepstakes program. One can enter the sweepstakes after completing the survey. The winner will be rewarded with a great amount of cash prize.
Walgreens Listens Reward
The reward for winning the Walgreens sweepstakes is a prize money worth $3000. The prize cash is given in the form of check. You need to give your details when giving the survey. The winner will be notified through an e-mail or phone call. Also, the winner announcement is made on the website www.walgreenslistens.com.
The chance of winning is 50-50. But, still try as much as you can. Who knows when your luck turns your way.
If you want to take part in the Walgreens sweepstakes, you must be abiding by the rules given here.
- You must be living in any of the 50 states of the United States.
- Outsiders are not allowed excluding the residents of Puerto Rico.
- You must be able to read, speak and understand either English or Spanish. The survey is available in only these two languages.
- A compulsory shopping is required at Walgreens store. You must preserve the shopping receipt to enter the sweepstakes.
- A survey code will be present on the purchase receipt. So, make sure to have it with you.
- The purchase receipt should not be older than 3 days or 72 hours in exact.
- Your age must be 18 years or above. Under 18 participants are not allowed.
- A smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer is a must to enter the survey.
- Your device should have fast internet access to perform the survey.
- Walgreens employees and their family members are strictly not allowed to enter the sweepstakes.
- The prize cannot be transferred, substituted or exchanged.
How To Participate In WalgreensListens Survey
Once you are fit for the requirements and is following all the rules, you can go forward to the participation. There are several ways to participate on www.walgreenslistens.com survey. Let’s take a look at them.
- Online survey(needed purchase).
- Through phone call(without needed purchase).
- E-mail(without needed purchase).
- Mail(without needed purchase).
Know the detailed instructions to give the survey below for each process.
Survey Via Online
To participate in the online survey, you must have a purchase receipt with a valid survey code on it. You must complete the survey within 3 days of your purchase. The online survey procedure for WalgreensListens survey is here.
- Open your browser, and go to www.walgreenslistens.com or www.wagcares.com website.
- If you are a Duane Reade customer, go to www.drecares.com or www.drelistens.com website.
- Choose your language between Spanish and English and enter the survey code.
- Now, give the password and details about your purchase such as date & time on your receipt.
- Next, click on “Start” to begin the survey.
- Answer the questionnaire based on your last visit experience at their store.
- After completion of questions, a comment box will be displayed.
- Give your honest comments on their service quality and can suggest any ideas to improve.
- Then, click on “Next”.
- You will be asked if you want to enter the sweepstakes, click on “Yes” and then “Next”.
- Enter you details such as name and phone number and click on “Next”.
- You will get a message notifying your participation in the sweepstakes.
If you win the survey, then you will be notified on your phone number.
Survey Via Phone
If you are a Walgreen’s customer, then
Call: 1-800-763-0547 or 800-658-1584 and complete the automated WalgreensListens survey and enter the sweepstakes.
If you are a Duane Reade customer, then
Call: 1-888-424-1018 and complete the automated survey and enter the sweepstakes.
Survey Via E-mail
You are eligible to give survey via e-mail if you allowed the e-mail notifications from Walgreens. You will get survey invitation from Walgreens on your email address.
Survey Via Mail
Get a piece of paper or postcard, and write your name, age, complete address, phone details. Write your experience at their store and give your feedback.
Then, mail it to this address:
Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept-S8000 P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
Walgreens is one of the leading pharmacy chains in the United States. It was founded in Chicago, Illinois, in the year 1901 and now is the 2nd largest drug store in the US with more than 9,270 stores across the states.
In 1901, Charles R. Walgreen opened a small food front store in Chicago. He started with a scratch and made it to a successful company. Walgreens slowly picked up the market and later started to dominate all the stores in the US. In earlier days, alcohol was the main item sold at Walgreens. Later, other subsidiaries were added to the Walgreens.
Now, besides drug stores, all the household appliances, food items, clothing, accessories, beauty products, pet supplies, so many departments can be found under Walgreens company. The Walgreens owners and staff are very much dedicated to their customers and always try to enrich their customer offerings and quality of their service.
Call: toll-free at 1–800–WALGREENS or 1–800–925–4733.
You can also write to this address: Consumer Relations
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Walgreens official website: www.walgreens.com
WalgreensListens survey website: www.walgreenslistens.com
Walgreens is also active on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
Other Similar Articles To Check:
If you ever shopped at Walgreens, they you have a chance to win $3000 cash. Just give the WalgreensListens survey and enter the sweepstakes. Though, the probability of winning is less but still trying won’t hurt anyone. Even, if you never shopped at Walgreens, you can still enter the sweepstakes with offline survey. So, don’t waste your time and take part in the Walgreenslistens.com survey and win great prize cash. For more related articles, visit TheWorkSpaceToday website.